Monday, February 15, 2010

New Year Update

I've had little to report since my last entry. My Doctors and I continue to monitor my tumor with regular MRI's but now every four months versus every three. Since ending the chemo treatments I've been in a waiting game. Waiting until the next appointment to see if it has grown......or shrunk, it has done neither by the way! It's bitter-sweet. Because the chemo didn't shrink and or destroy the tumor, we have moved to stage of prolonging and slowing it's progress. If it does begin to grow I'll have to consider Radiation therapy as a method of doing such but, I'll cross that gorge when and if I get to it. As for now I am doing well. I have finally forced myself to take my needed medications regularly and after suffering through some horrid side effects.....I feel myself leveling out. As always......thanks for reading and thanks for caring :~)

1 comment:

Kisma said...

I Love ya Dave!!!!